Sunday 9 January 2011

So, this blog thing......

Apparently, there's this thing called 'blogs' which all the cool kids are doing now (or were several years back) and I thought I'd give it a go. Thing is some people actually find some of the things I say or write mildly amusing, so lets see if this actually transmits itself to a longer, written format.

Personally, I doubt it. We'll see.

What can you, the poor unfortunate that stumbled on these ramblings expect? That I can't answer yet, as I don't quite know myself. It could be something that happened that I found interesting and/or amusing, something I feel the need to get off my chest or just random stuff I thought I'd share.

Or, I could just get bored and give up after a couple of entries.

Stick around and we'll find out what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment